Tuesday, November 10, 2009

creating text

Issue to get out of my head:

with this website so close to being at presentation standard ( well what ive lowered my standards to) yet I am struggling with how to articulate the contributing pages of the website as a whole. The feature hom epage is the map, the next page is the 'about' window which I intend on constructing text which portrays the idea, function and purpose of the website but without giving too much away. This text I would like to compliment the title/ URL more so than the video content.


1. do I make this text cheesey gag material

eg: "...soar as free as a bird through the landscape dunedin has to offer.... swoop towards areas of the city for a closer exploration....

2. do I make it clean and crisp

eg:"... Navigate your way around Dunedin using the map tools, clicking to zoom in or out and panning 360. Click on the markers to play a location specific video....."


.... blah blah grah

No comments:

Post a Comment