Wednesday, September 23, 2009

tourist weekend



I took a trip to Wellington, the capital of Aotearoa. I have only been once before so I there were a lot of new things and aspects of the city to explore...and document.

the last time ivisited was on a summer trip and i was equiped with my little HDV camera(not that I got much video within wellington city). I recorded a strong realistic perspective(sound and vision, colours) documents which reflect the experience through high quality digital devices. Being digital and having long (virtually unlimited) video tapes I could record for long periods.


This time I lugged up an old medium format camera which i borrowed from Allan in the photography department. I only took up one film- 12 shots- because i'm a bit cheap, and i thought by time i take a picture and get around to developing etc, i wont really have the energy to do it on mass. so 12 shots were enough.

...............I've included in this post the test strips from a few photographs on this roll...........

No comments:

Post a Comment