Sunday, September 20, 2009

update


I have been chipping away slowly with my web page, a lot of trial and error testing and now more design based CSS work.

I have been thinking a lot about the presentation of the web site and how it should look from a tourist/ professional perspective, and also from a creative/ artsy perspective. I want to website to look slick and 'trustworthy' (but its function is still to inform sites in Dunedin).

This also goes with the name of my website and the logo. at the moment it's Explore Dunedin with a silhouetted albatross. Cheesey, yes. I think i have to get over every cheesey thing about this website because tourists and or the GENERAL public will be able to relate better to a neutral website, but I still want it to grab the viewer visually.

things still to do!!!

-find a server to launch website with
-make a decision on the video player for the website
-decide whether to persue changing the google markers to my own icons.
-tweak general design, make nice buttons .
-make a couple more info type pages.
-include meta tags to increase search engines.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


and a few other things maybe (apart from the videos themselves).

No comments:

Post a Comment